Captivating curb appeal is the first impression of this beautiful Mediterranean-inspired villa sited in North Palo Alto’s popular Community Center neighborhood. Built in 2000, the open floor plan emphasizing appealing indoor/outdoor living has windows and glass doors that integrate interior and exterior spaces and provide abundant natural light. Updated interior design, lighting and color palette add timeless elegance. Features include vaulted open beam ceilings, rich wood floors, 2 interior fireplaces, solid stone surfaces, and graceful arched passageways that harmonize to create an atmosphere of warm hospitality that characterizes this home. The kitchen/family room is the heart of the home with its oversized island, handsome fireplace, eating area with built-in banquette. There are 5 spacious bedrooms and 4 updated bathrooms arranged on all levels of the home to accommodate different family needs. The garden area is an entertainer’s delight! A stately redwood tree provides the backdrop for a sprawling stone patio complete with splashing fountain, out-door kitchen, fireplace, outdoor heating and generous space for relaxation and dining. Completing this special home is the detached garage repurposed by the current owner as a home office.
Captivating curb appeal is the first impression of this beautiful Mediterranean-inspired villa sited in North Palo Alto’s popular Community Center neighborhood.
- Stunning living room with dramatic open beam vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, large arched picture window
- Elegant dining room accessed through gracious wide arched entrances
- Kitchen/Family room
- Huge center island with sink and dining bar
- Stainless appliances
- Thermador 6-burner range/grill and double oven
- SubZero side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Warming drawer
- Lustrous granite slab counters and generous storage cabinets
- Informal dining area with built-in banquette
- Built-in desk
- Gas fireplace with raised hearth
- Entertainment cabinet
- Large lower level entertainment room
- Flexible use
- Built-in entertainment cabinet with display or book shelves
- Mini-kitchen with sink, microwave, wine refrigerator and beverage refrigerator
- Window with peaceful view of cascading garden greenery
- 5 bedrooms
- Master Suite on upper level with vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet with skylight. Luxurious adjoining bath infused with warm sunlight from windows on 2 sides.
- Secondary bedroom suite on upper level with 2 double closets and adjoining bath.
- Main level bedroom with high ceiling and double closet
- Two large lower level bedrooms, one with triple closet and one with walk-in closet, both with large windows for great natural light
- 4 updated bathrooms
- Luxurious master bath bathed in natural light with elegant honed stone finishes, tub with jets positioned under large window, stall shower with bench, and dual sinks. Private enclosed toilet.
- Upstairs bathroom off of secondary bedroom with shower over tub
- Main level full bath with elegant wallpaper, honed stone tile and separated stall shower
- Large lower level bath with dual sinks, shower over tub, private enclosed toilet, extra storage
- Separate laundry room with washer, dryer, sink and extra storage
- Outdoor living is an entertainer’s delight!
- Sprawling stone patio at the base of a stately redwood tree is rimmed by low maintenance planting beds
- Splashing fountain in the Mediterranean tradition
- Outdoor kitchen with Lynx gas barbecue grill, warming drawer, refrigerator, storage drawers and a dining bar
- Massive outdoor fireplace, currently equipped with gas logs, but could be wood-burning
- Plenty of room for relaxation and dining
- Gated driveway bordered by mature greenery provides peaceful views and privacy
- Detached garage, serviceable for parking, but in the true entrepreneurial spirit of Palo Alto, repurposed as an office/conference room
- Additional features
- All bedroom closets with organizers
- Air-conditioning on all levels
- Extra storage in attic and utility room
- Outstanding location within blocks of excellent public schools, parks, libraries, Lucie Stern Community Center, downtown Palo Alto and Stanford University
Palo Alto, CA.